I'm an Economics Ph.D. student at UC Berkeley focusing on public finance topics at the intersection of labor economics and macroeconomics. My current research focus is on the interaction of corporate taxation, firm location decisions, and the location and scale of economic activity. You can follow me on twitter @omzidar.
- 2012 Alan Auerbach Baumol's cost books Brad Delong Budget Capital Capital Taxation Christy Romer College Corporate Taxes Crime david autor David Card debt Dylan Matthews Economic Policy Education Emmanuel Saez Enrico Moretti Europe Finance firms Fiscal Cliff Fiscal Policy Government Government Spending Great Recession Growth Hamilton Project Healthcare Healthcare Costs Health Insurance Housing Housing Finance Immigration Incidence inequality inflation Innovation Investment Jeremy Stein Jobs Justin Wolfers Labor Labor Markets larry summers Laura Tyson Local Labor Markets Macroeconomics Math Medicare Middle Class mobility Monetary Policy NYTimes Obama Pat Kline Paul Krugman Politics Productivity Raj Chetty Regulation Robots Romney SNAP Spending States Stimulus Tax Cuts for Whom Taxes Tax Reform Unemployment Wages Yuriy Gorodnichenko
- Housing Collateral and Entrepreneurship
- The Dynamic Effects of Personal and Corporate Income Tax Changes in the United States
- Housing Dynamics
- The Effect of Uncertainty on Investment: Evidence from Texas Oil Drilling
- The Future of Capital Income Taxation
- Rethinking capital and wealth taxation
- Is it too late to get an arborist into the budget negotiations?
- The Impact of Immigration on Wages, Internal Migration and Welfare
- Boeing to shift research jobs to South, Midwest - seattlepi.com seattlepi.com/news/us/articl… via @SeattlePI 2 hours ago
- The Dakotas Are Drilling Their Way to Prosperity slate.com/blogs/moneybox… via @slate 3 hours ago
- Housing Collateral and Entrepreneurship wp.me/p2otxR-w5 8 hours ago
- The Dynamic Effects of Personal and Corporate Income Tax Changes in the United States wp.me/p2otxR-w3 22 hours ago
- Housing Dynamics wp.me/p2otxR-w1 23 hours ago
Tag Archives: Michael Lind
Michael Lind’s Land of Promise, which David Leonhardt reviewed here.
I’ve been reading Michael Lind‘s book, Land of Promise, and found this Jefferson quote on page 39: Jefferson opposed Hamilton’s policy of promoting skilled immigration, because of his prejudice against urban mechanics and factory workers. He wrote that such ‘ephemeral … Continue reading